You’re an enterprise technology public relations/communications professional with great media relations skills, experience managing and growing a team and a solid presence in client counsel settings. Being bold, taking risks and pushing boundaries is your first love; skillfully navigating a complex business environment and strategically counseling clients across geographies is second nature.
You bring your skills and leadership savvy and we’ll pair you with an amazing client that is shaping the future of tech. Together you’ll set the enterprise and cloud agenda for the industry. Sound like your dream job? Come join the family, our mission is a big one and we’re looking for the very best!
WE has a tremendous opportunity for a key team member position in San Francisco as a public relations Account Manager making significant contributions to an expanding account a for global enterprise technology client. This role will report to the general manager, senior vice president of the San Francisco office and partner senior members ot the Technology Sector at the agency.
Client and Business Management
Agency and Team Leadership
• Build & grow relationships with key, senior level media/influencers
• Identify global, digital & social communication trends; educate clients/agency
• Conceive & tell strategic stories apart from client business milestones
• Manage junior level staff on global influencer processes & trends
Digital & Social Media Strategy/Execution
• Identify & drive digital/social media strategies; either standalone or as elements of communication plans
• Articulate emerging media platforms & if/how they meet client’s business needs
• Lead clients in understanding the importance of social media engagement
New Business Development
• Assess validity and value of new & organic growth opportunities
• Serve as project manager in preparation & delivery of organic growth or new business proposal content & in-person pitch meetings
• Share industry POV and strong understanding of shifts and opportunities in the competitive agency landscape
• Inform, educate & influence existing and potential future clients directly on WE value and positioning relative to competing agencies
Deep understanding of wide range of communications channels, tools, and vehicles spanning paid, owned, and earned platforms including social platforms
A sense of urgency, the ability to deal with ambiguous situations, a strategic view but also willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in to the work to drive impact
Highly collaborative, diplomatic, ability to influence others, persuasive approach
Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines